martes, 11 de enero de 2011

WIP. Concept process, creative horrors and other stories.

After some days stucked, I decided to take my portfolio proyect in a more realistic and gradual way.
I will set myself short tasks that can be completed in few days with realistic timing.
So I will start working in this thumbnail I pushed forward the other day:

First, I put myself a time limit: two hours. the task is the character design. And it came this way:

I did same thing for the creature design. I couldn´t scan the thumbnails for this one:

I am not quite happy with the results, and I realized that my thumbnail phase was somewhat weak, rushing too much for the render, so I will go back to scratch with both of them. I also need more references.

No hay comentarios: